U.S. State Department hacked
a guest Jul 10th, 2017 9,571 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Perhaps you know that the U.S. State Department has a direct bearing on the agenda formation not only at home but throughout the world.
- Now you can make sure it's true. Let me show you the correspondence between the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency Robert P. Otto and his colleagues, CIA officers and other intelligence agencies, as well as representatives of mainstream media, NGOs, international funds and think tanks.
- With the respect for privacy I've deleted his correspondence with his wife and relatives. The rest of emails will give evidence of who is responsible for different information campaigns, the so-called mythmaking and essentially engaged in the promotion of "American values" throughout the world.
- Part1: https://mega.nz/#!tjYVzTgI!66bAnh0fTInWv8a6zh5ByzJJwtnW5w5cCq4QuDpoRkI
- Part2: https://mega.nz/#!FvAjnSKT!aa5aE4vUjpphY-pndL3UkP-qUqFMyBA3iCNkcYziSWE
- Part3: https://mega.nz/#!Vn5VyKoL!Qry1QqYv_K439QlsGagVjQON37PVqW_Ij4ie_ZeDthM
- Part1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/45oc6d6hv3uea57/p1.zip
- Part2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0tcs5m6r8dz83n2/p2.zip
- Part3: http://www.mediafire.com/file/18esr3lz04lru3o/p3.zip
RAW Paste Data