White Victims of Multiculturalism - 0068 - Phoenix Netts
- April 16, 2020
- Location: Birmingham,England,UK
- Victim(s): Phoenix Netts 28
- Attacker(s): Gareeca Gordon
- Description: Upset that Phoenix turned down her repeated sexual advances, Gordon stabbed her four times, before letting her bleed to death over the next several hours. The next day she used a circular saw to cut Phoenix’s body into six pieces, putting the parts into two suitcases. She also used an audio application to edit some of Phoenix’s voicemails to send out to her loved ones to pretend that she was still alive.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.ph/qQ3Xb Wikipedia entry on the crime.
- https://archive.ph/JvrzH Gordon is charged.
- https://archive.ph/H04Cy Gordon is sentenced to life with parole possible after 23 years and 6 months.
- https://archive.ph/BRENW Another story on the sentence.
- https://archive.ph/1Ds0V Story on the case with an interview with Phoenix’s aunt.
- https://archive.ph/Kncad Additional story on the sentencing.
- Phoenix’s grandfather’s surname is Wentzell. (German)
- https://archive.ph/KhTKV Wentzell surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.ph/HsDNc Wentzell surname orgin info.
RAW Paste Data