Anonymous Press Release: Operation Anon Down
- Anonymous Press Release: Operation Anon Down
- Saturday - July 18, 2015 4:00 PM ET
- At approximately 6:30 PM PT on July 17, 2015 at an Anonymous protest in Dawson Creek, British Columbia which the RCMP was informed about in advance, an RCMP officer mercilessly shot and killed a masked Anon without provocation or cause. This is the fourth Anon to be slain by security forces around the world in as many years. Turkey, Egypt, Palestine and now British Columbia in Canada. As in the past, Anonymous will not stand idly by while our own are cut down in mask. Anonymous has fought for the lives of protesters all over the globe, from Tahir Square in Egypt to Ferguson, Missouri. We will most certainly avenge one of our own when they are cut down in the streets while protesting the earth wrecking environmental policies of the Canadian government.
- To this end Anonymous announces the launch of Operation Anon Down. The focus of this Op going forward will be gaining justice (and vengeance if necessary) for our fallen comrade in Dawson Creek. But we will also memorialize our previously slain brethren, and prepare to take action for future Anons killed by police - as we have no doubt they will cut down more of us.
- To begin we will identify the RCMP officer involved, thoroughly dox him - and release that dox on the Internet. Because the world has a right to know every detail about killer cops. We will offer support and raise funds if necessary to cover the burial expenses of our fallen comrade. He will be buried with the honor and dignity that his courage has earned him. We will ensure that he is never forgotten, and takes his place in the growing ledger of brave Anonymous martyrs around the world. Then we will press the RCMP and Canadian government for justice. This RCMP officer must be named, fired, and charged - for the murder of our brother Anon. And if we do not receive justice, rest assured there will be revenge.
- We call upon our fellow Anons in Canada to take to the streets and protest at the RCMP headquarters in every Province, every day - until our demands for justice are met. We call upon the Global Collective of Anonymous and allied crews to remove the RCMP cyber infrastructure from the Internet. March, create and sign petitions, hack, dox. We may not be able to bring back our fallen comrade, we may not even be able to prevent other Anons from being slain by murderous police - but we can sure as hell show them that there will be a steep price to pay when they kill us.
- "Behind this mask there is more than flesh and blood
- Behind this mask is an idea
- And ideas are bullet proof"
- We Are Anonymous
- We Are Legion
- We Are Everywhere
- We Do Not Forgive
- We Do Not Forget
- To the murderous officers of the RCMP...it is to late to Expect Us
- Website - www.OperationAnonDown.cf
- Twitter - @OpAnonDown
RAW Paste Data Copied