a guest Sep 22nd, 2018 5,028 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- FunkyHuawei EMUI 9 Downgrade Guide
- Those having issues with EMUI 9 eRecovery not working after a factory reset, please follow these instructions.
- 1. Set your DNS as per our eRecovery guide.
- You can set the DNS on your computer for this, no need to set on your router.
- 2. Install HiSuite version 18.104.22.1681 or 22.214.171.1242. Here is a link to 301.
- 3. Log into FunkyHuawei, and select the appropriate downgrade version for your model/branding.
- For example if you have CLT-L29C432 you will select the below version from the CLT-L29C4332 section:
- Downgrade from EMUI9 to EMUI8 CLT-L29 126.96.36.199(C432)
- 4. Get HiSuite connected to your phone. You will likely need to enable USB debugging to get it to connect.
- 5. HiSuite should show a system update called FunkyHuawei. Proceed installing that update.
- 6. If everything goes well, you will be downgraded to EMUI 8. Now you can use eRecovery method again.
- To prevent this bug, make sure not to factory reset on EMUI 9. Factory resetting on EMUI 9 triggers a bug which can break eRecovery.
- This bug may or may not exist in future EMUI 9 versions -- we don't know at present, but we recommend not factory resetting in the meantime.
RAW Paste Data