- | name = MQ2Log
- | author = [[user:htw|htw]]
- | link = [http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Log Wiki Link]
- | commands=/tslog
- | usesini = Yes
- Logs MQ2 chat window to file.
- * Logs MQ2 messages that would be displayed in the chat window (MQ2Chat or MQ2ChatWnd) to YourMQ2Dir\Logs\MQ2ChatWnd_servername_charname.log
- <font class="highlight2">/tslog [off|on]</font> - Toggles (or forces on/off) whether the current date/time stamp is pre-pended to each line logged. The current setting is global, and saved in MQ2Log.ini under [Settings], entry: TimeStamp=1 or TimeStamp=0. This setting affects the primary MQ2 command [http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/Mqlog /mqlog] in the same manner, for timestamps.
- This plugin is included with the MMOBugs Compile.
RAW Paste Data