a guest Oct 23rd, 2017 137 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Rosemary lemon chicken and spaghetti
- Diane Murray
- Add a handful of salt, some olive oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice to pot. Fill with water, stir, bring to a boil. Put some fresh Rosemary and a few pinches of lemon zest into a teaball and add that to the water. Plan to drain pasta about a minute sooner than usual, and pull some cooking water (a cup will be way more than enough) before you drain.
- While the pasta water is heating and the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a hot pan (medium high). When oil is hot, add a few pinches of fresh, minced Rosemary and lemon zest, pepper, and salt to the pan and stir for a few seconds. Add boneless chicken thighs, turn up the heat, and let them brown a bit, salting and peppering each side as you do. When you get a little brown, switch to medium or medium-low heat, add some lemon juice, and use it to get any brown bits from the pan onto both sides of the chicken. Deglazing ftw. Salt and pepper again and add pine nuts to the pan if you want. Cook until chicken is done. Shred the chicken on a cutting board and return to pan.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to the pan, turn the heat to medium, add a few splashes of cooking water, salt/pepper, parmesan, and about 1 tblsp. butter, and stir to combine. The pasta water should help everything adhere, and any extra should be cooked off quickly at that heat.
- Turn off heat and serve with more parmesan!
RAW Paste Data