- Warning, this a nightmare fuel fic that contains diapers, messing, wetting and mental regression (temporary).
- 6/6 Corrections made.
- Chapter 1
- It was a pleasant day in Ponyville. As the sun rose to greet the inhabitants, one mare in particular remained desolate from the sunbeams inside the Golden Oak’s Library. Twilight Sparkle, the prized student of Princess Celestia, sighed as she gazed at her vast collection of library books. Arranged around Twilight was an assortment of the many tomes she had picked up over the years. Her love of knowledge led her to read through every book, slowly but intently, until it was an overpowering obsession. She would read on regardless of the world around her; as long as she had her books, all else seemed meaningless.
- This love was nothing new, ever since Twilight was old enough to read, she distanced herself from the outside world. This eventually led to her departure to become the Princess Envoy in Ponyville. It was also one of the many reasons she spent so much of her time trying to understand friendship. Throughout the years, her gifted talents brought her success and self-satisfaction; but more often than not, the knowledge was more trouble than it was worth. Twilight remained curled up in her library, reading, unaware of what was transpiring at this very moment.
- As the day progressed, morning gave way to afternoon, afternoon to evening, giving birth too many long, reaching shadows that surrounded Ponyville. One such shadow belonged to a young mare by the name Trixie Lulamoon. Trixie had a past with Ponyville, more particularly with one of its well-known residents: Twilight Sparkle. In the past, Trixie and Twilight had clashed, with Twilight coming out victorious. This left the blue mare with a bitter taste in her mouth, and a thirst for revenge. As Trixie entered into Ponyville on her wagon, she recounted the events that led to her plan for revenge.
- Exactly nine days earlier, while paying a visit to Canterlot, Trixie was beckoned to the curio shop by an unknown force. While there, she laid her eyes upon a tome of unimaginable power: “The Derpinomicon.”
- While flipping through the pages, she began to see the power hidden within a special spell written in the tome, never meant to be used again. While she read, the gears in her mind began to turn. A plan was hatched for revenge against the mare that had embarrassed her all those moons ago. A plan to use the forbidden spells, spells sure to knock down Twilight Sparkle a few notches. “Trixie has outdone herself again,” Trixie boasted with an arrogant tone in her voice, “just you wait, Twilight! Trixie will have you changed to your true form: A slobbering foal constantly throwing a tantrum over absolutely everything!”
- The distance was constantly shortening between the wagon and the library, until Trixie was left a few feet from the subject of her scorn. She placed the book beneath her cloak, remembering to keep it hidden so Twilight wouldn’t know what hit her when the time came. Through pure memory, the spell she needed was running through her brain a mile a minute; she had spent hours the night earlier just reciting the spell over and over with no magical power behind it. This was it... Her perfect chance to exact revenge against the mare that defaced her good name when she last came to this town! Thankfully for Trixie, Spike was out of town for Canterlot business for a week.
- Trixie used her magic to carefully sneak in without the purple mare noticing. On alert, Trixie looked around the library and spotted Twilight, reading a book. The anger began to rise in her, uncontrollable rage with no thought. Pure instinct made her jump into the corridor. Twilight, caught off guard, whipped her head toward the blue mare with a gasp.
- “Ha! If it isn’t Twilight Sparkle,” Trixie forced out. Her eyes were filled with malice, her smile twisting as her wits played back how future events were going to play out once the spell was cast.
- Twilight’s eyes shot open as she realized who was standing in her doorway. “Trixie! What are you doing back in Ponyville!?” she asked, as she thought back to the event that led to her expulsion from the town.
- “Oh Twilight, you must be so elated to see The Great and Powerful Trixie. Well, this time the joke’s on you! You may have made a fool out of The Great and Powerful Trixie the last time she was here, but this time it will be I who makes a fool out of you! ...Or should I say ‘foal'?” Trixie’s horn glowed a sickly red color as her magic jumped to the purple mare, who was still unable to comprehend the events that were occurring.
- Feeling at peace, Twilight’s mind began to go into tranquility; mental burdens of her past disappearing in an instant. As if trying desperately to keep from losing any more, she began to hold her head in a state of shock. Trixie just stood there with a menacing smile as Twilight looked back at her in confusion. “I-I feel ignorant, yet at peace. What… what did you do Trixie?”
- Trixie let out a laugh at the cost of the young mare, “Do you like it? It is one of the new spells The Great and Powerful Trixie has at her disposal. In a few minutes, you will be left with nothing more than the mind of a helpless foal. Then I will regain my rightful status as the most powerful unicorn in all of Equestria.”
- Twilight soon started to feel the pressure build up in her judgement, and the young mare found herself wanting to go back to simpler times. As if she never grew up, Twilight found herself unable to recall even the most basic of information. “Twixi yous an insufwable bwat!” Twilight lisped in frustration.
- As she uttered the last of the word, *poof* just like that, they were gone. She no longer was angry, nor was she sad or scared. Now all that was left was the boundless joy filling the mare as she took in all the new sights and sounds that she had once known so well. Soon, just like the thoughts that spilled out of her intellect, drool began to pour out of her mouth and onto her coat.
- Turning her eyes back up, she was greeted with the devilish smile that protruded from Trixie’s face. Trixie looked down at the now foalish Twilight Sparkle. As the magic Trixie casted earlier still had held, a diaper began to materialize around the mare. Upon closer inspection of the landing zone of the diaper, read off “Twitard Spittle,” almost as if echoing her state of mind. “Twitwi is wearing a... didee?” Trixie chuckled at Twilight’s foalish comment. “Well, it looks like I win, Twilight Sparkle. Or should I say, Twitard Spittle.”
- Instead of coming up with a retort, Twilight just giggled at the blue mare and looked at her as if she was happy to see another pony to play with. She began to kick her legs and called out to Trixie, cooing and babbling. At this point, Trixie’s plan was a success. Here she was, standing in front of Twilight, whose mind was so immature she couldn’t even pass magic kindergarten. But this wasn’t enough for her, Twilight looked far too happy for the blue mare to seek any satisfaction from her victory. She needed to degrade Twilight some more to cement that she was superior in every way.
- At this point, Twilight had already crawled away from Trixie, who was still contemplating her victory. She began to take in the sights and sounds, each new one making her more excited than the last. Eventually her heart filled with joy, as she began to crawl faster towards the object lying haphazardly on the floor. It was a small plush toy Twilight had once loved and cherished so much so she dubbed it Mr. "Smartypants". Even with her reduced mental faculties, her toy still held a special place in her heart. Laying on her back and hugging smarty pants tightly, Twilight started to spread her back hooves and produces a vague “psssssshhh” sound and the front of her diaper began to produce an expanding yellow spot.
- Trixie now realized that she had to leave before anypony could learn of her crimes. Turning back, she still saw the foalish Twilight, happily gnawing on her doll, drool rolling down her cheeks. She became obsessed with the idea of taking Twilight with her; she could continue with her petty name calling and teasing. It only took a few seconds of convincing herself before she used her magic to levitate the giggling Twilight and bring her back to the wagon. Under the cover of night, no one was left the wiser about Trixie’s plan, nor her foalnapping of the infant Twilight for her own amusement.
- As she entered her wagon, a smell began to burn her nostrils. She began to look for the source of the pungent stench. “Did a skunk manage to deface The Great and Powerful Trixie’s wagon?” Looking around, she was unable to find the skunk she believed sprayed her wagon. She then began to set the still levitating Twilight down, only to hear a squishy sound echo from the inside. Looking down, she saw Twilight with both of her eyes closed straining. Twilight then lifted her tail; unleashing load after load into her infantile diaper producing a loud, audible *FLLLLOOOORP* sound and created a pervasive stench in the wagon. Trixie grimaced as she noticed that Twilight's padded rear was now stained brown and lumpy.
- Upon realizing this, Trixie placed her hoof over her nose in an attempt to stop the smell. After a few more seconds, Twilight stopped straining and began to giggle again. “POOPIE!” she exclaimed as she clapped her hooves together. At first, Trixie was left disgusted by witnessing Twilight poop her diaper. As she thought about it the joy returned, not only was Twilight too dumb for Magic Kindergarten, but now she was too dumb for the toilet. “Well, at least Trixie’s little foal used her diapers as intended,” Trixie said with a laugh. Looking down at the purple Mare happily drooling over the mess she made, Trixie let out an even louder thunderous laugh. Today she had succeeded in defeating her rival. Now, on to the next part of her plan.
- -”Wow, this story is so amazing, I love it when Trixie wins! This is going on the front page of EqD” -Seth
- -”Go to bed Seth” - Anon
- -”so wow! much poop!” - Anoymust
Derpinomicon Chapter 1 (AB/DL, messing, MR)
hodgepodge May 17th, 2014 870 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data