a guest Nov 19th, 2019 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Important updates about the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Dear Partner,
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a new data privacy law that applies to certain businesses which collect personal information from California residents. The new law goes into effect on January 1, 2020.
- Google already offers data protection terms pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe. We are now also offering service provider terms under the CCPA, which will supplement those existing data protection terms (revised to reflect the CCPA), effective January 1, 2020. No additional action is required to accept the service provider terms if you’ve already agreed to the online data protection terms.
- These service provider terms will be made available alongside new tools for partners to enable restricted data processing. Restricted data processing is intended to help advertisers and partners prepare for CCPA. Please note that restricted data processing operates differently across our products. Some products provided by Google will automatically operate using restricted data processing while action is required to enable restricted data processing for other products.
- Subject to the service provider terms, we will act as your CCPA service provider with respect to data processed while restricted data processing is enabled. You can refer to this article for more information on restricted data processing and to determine whether restricted data processing meets your CCPA compliance needs.
- Please see privacy.google.com/businesses for more information about Google’s data privacy policies.
- The Google Team
RAW Paste Data