- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- proc /proc proc nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
- # / was on /dev/sda6 during installation
- UUID=3b1b3160-ac6a-4138-8bc7-76b106511882 / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- /dev/sda5 none swap sw 0 0
Cdrom não monta no ubuntu 13.04
a guest Jul 9th, 2013 32 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data