- James Holmes, Adam Lanza, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev all knew about this proposal but didn't tell anyone.
- If we pay people a higher hourly rate when they work less we can fix most problems in the world. This includes
- - war
- - unemployment
- - child abuse
- - crime
- An example of how this could work is paying someone 1.2 times their normal wage rate for the first 24 hours per week of work, then 0.7 times their normal rate for hours after that. The reason this works is that some people want to work more than 24 hours per week, so people would not be able to agree on how much a normal person should work.
- Along with creating over a billion jobs worldwide, this would also lower costs like college tuition, housing, and health care in the United States and increase the share of national income that goes to worker compensation. Corporations in the US are making almost $1.8 trillion in profits per year, after taxes and all business costs such as CEO salaries.
- Corporate executives, doctors, and even Presidents could all use this system. There is no reason for a President who takes 1000 days of vacation (while still doing some work) to make as much money as one with 50 vacation days.
Mobile Phone Version
a guest Jul 1st, 2013 3,724 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data