a guest Jun 19th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Error: 3420, Severity: 21, State: 1.
- G:Snapshots01DataData1.ss: Operating system error 665(The requested operation could not be completed due to a file system limitation) encountered.
- Error: 17053, Severity: 16, State: 1.
- The operating system returned error 665(The requested operation could not be completed due to a file system limitation) to SQL Server during a write at offset 0x0000a8c4c60000 in file 'G:Snapshots01DataData1.ss'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log and system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe system-level error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.
- SELECT DB_NAME(sd.source_database_id) AS [SourceDatabase],sd.name AS [Snapshot],
- mf.name AS [Filename],size_on_disk_bytes/1024 AS [size_on_disk (KB)],mf2.size/128 AS [MaximumSize (MB)]
- FROM sys.master_files mf
- JOIN sys.databases sd ON mf.database_id = sd.database_id
- JOIN sys.master_files mf2 ON sd.source_database_id = mf2.database_id AND mf.file_id = mf2.file_id
- CROSS APPLY sys.dm_io_virtual_file_stats(sd.database_id, mf.file_id)
- WHERE mf.is_sparse = 1AND mf2.is_sparse = 0
RAW Paste Data