a guest Oct 11th, 2018 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Usable operators: : = != !: > < >= <= AND (default) OR " -
- List of fields:
- fulltext (default; search in MEP's name)
- Here are some examples:
- daniel will search all the MEPs which name contains "daniel"
- daniel country=FR whill search for MEPS which name contains "daniel" and country is France (you can use also country:FR)
- daniel country!=FR will search for "daniel" which country is not France (country=-FR also works)
- daniel total_score>90 will search for "daniel" which score is more than 90
- daniel or Pavel will search for MEPs which name contains "daniel" or Pavel
- "STROŽ Daniel" will search for MEPs which name contains the string "STROŽ Daniel"
RAW Paste Data