- Install the Windows Performance Toolkit (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4847.install-the-windows-performance-toolkit-wpt.aspx), open the command prompt with admin rights.
- Now run this command and capture the issue:
- xperf -on latency+ReferenceSet -stackwalk profile+VirtualAlloc+VirtualFree -buffersize 1024 -MaxFile 512 -FileMode Circular && timeout -1 && xperf -d HighCPUUsageWithVAlloc.etl
- If you have enough data (30-60s), press a key to stop tracing.
- Zip the HighCPUUsage.etl as 7z/RAR (to reduce the size), upload it (Skydrive, dropbox) and paste a link here.
MagicAndre1981 Aug 23rd, 2013 (edited) 1,316 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data