- KEEP SEX FETISHISM OUT OF CHILDREN'S TELEVISION
- Please contact the following companies, inform them of the petition (https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeon-viacom-keep-sex-fetishism-out-of-children-s-television) and urge them to withdraw their sponsorship of Bella And The Bulldogs. A sample email is included below. More sponsors will be added in the coming weeks along with targeted campaigns.
- c/o Diego Scotti, Chief Marketing Officer
- 140 West Street, New York, NY 10013
- Kellogg's Consumer Affairs
- P.O. Box CAMB Battle Creek, MI 49016
- Kraft Foods Global, Inc
- Three Lakes Drive, Northfield, IL 60093
- SAMPLE EMAIL (Please personalize):
- Subject: Stop Sponsoring Nickelodeon’s Bella And The Bulldogs
- To [Company],
- As a longtime consumer of [company’s] products, I want to let you know that I can no longer support [company] as long as it continues to sponsor Nickelodeon’s Bella and The Bulldogs.
- This children’s show was created by a fetish film director and contains references to the sexual fetish featured in his earlier adult work. This type of content is wholly inappropriate for children and an affront to basic common decency. Thousands of people have signed a petition against this material being targeted at children: https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeon-viacom-keep-sex-fetishism-out-of-children-s-television
- In good conscience, I can no longer support [company] as long as you remain a sponsor of Bella And The Bulldogs.
Bella And The Bulldogs Sponsor Contacts 1
a guest Aug 4th, 2015 388 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data