a guest Aug 10th, 2018 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Google style uses attached braces and indented class access modifiers.
- # Convert tabs
- # 4 space indent
- # Indent 'class' and 'struct' access modifiers, 'public:', 'protected:' and 'private:', one half indent.
- # Indent 'switch' blocks so that the 'case X:' statements are indented in the switch block. The entire case block is indented.
- # Don't retain a backup of the original file. The original file is purged after it is formatted.
- # Don't break one-line blocks.
- # Don't break complex statements and multiple statements residing on a single line.
- # Attach a pointer or reference operator (*, &, or ^) to the variable name (right).
- # Insert space padding after paren headers only (e.g. 'if', 'for', 'while'...).
- # Insert space padding around operators.
- # Indent C++ comments beginning in column one.
- # Aka. monospaced default width of the terminal
- # Attach a pointer or reference operator (*, &, or ^) to either the variable type/name
RAW Paste Data