HM:StH Textbox-AP Analysis
g_heinz Mar 30th, 2019 (edited) 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (J)
- Textbox-AP Analysis
- [Updated 30 Mar 2019]
- - Assume that all affection is text-based, which is situation-based. Influencing factors could be many (current AP, whether NPC has received a gift that day, weather, time of day, location, status of subplots, etc.)
- - Intro seems to lock you out of certain "in situ" text, thereby preventing you from getting some standard boosts (usually +4). However, if the NPC moves to another location, this boost can generally still be gotten.
- - NPCs seem to have an initial (maybe multiple) flavor text for each location, including walking, which gives AP when triggered. After that, there is a +0 textbox that indicates the NPC has already given the boost, and this text may be shared across multiple locations.
- - Some evidence shows it is not entirely text-based, since some walking text is reused for in situ text, and there is an AP differential (e.g. Gwen +2/+6).
- Intro/Gift Intro (+8)
- Intro (+12)
- Gift Intro (+14)
- Walking (+2)
- Walking/Brownie Farm/Carpenter's House (+0)
- Carpenter's House morning (+4)
- Carpenter's House at night (+1)
- Carpenter's House at night (+0)
- Intro (+10)
- …親方の元で(find kanji)
- Gift Intro (+10)
- …森の親方の元で(find kanji)
RAW Paste Data