a guest Dec 16th, 2018 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- First Section Solution:
- After the hall has been filled with water, quickly run and go into the
- room to your right and immediately jump on one of the boxes! The reason for
- this is that there is an invisible water monster chasing us! Your only
- safe place is anywhere out of the water!
- Look around the room, at the far wall is a lever, and nearby are books on
- the shelves. There's only a few books that you can actually grab. Turn off
- your lantern and jump on the boxes to make your way to the lever. Before
- we pull the lever, it's best to know where we can grab a book from so we
- won't waste time. The gate that the lever opens is only open for a limited
- time, this is why we need to do everything very quick and precise!
- When you're ready, pull the lever and quickly grab your book. Jump on
- the boxes and make your way to the box nearest to the door. The water
- monster will be following. We need to get out of the room without being
- killed. Throw the book to the faraway corner of the room and wait until
- the monster is near the book, then quickly get out of the room, turn right,
- jump on the boxes and make your way forward to the far away box!
- Now the hall turns to the right. Continue jumping from box to box. There's
- a bookshelf on the left wall but there's no book there. Jump to the box
- near the right wall with another bookshelf. There are some books there
- that you can grab.
- By now the water monster will be on your trail and you'll see water
- splashing from where you came from. Throw a book there as far as you can
- to distract the monster. Once it's going after the book and it's not
- near you anymore, quickly continue jumping forward.
- The hall now turns to the left. Continue jumping and you'll see an elevated
- platform that you can land and run on. At the end of this hall is the open
- gate. Quickly go through the gate!!!
- Second Section
- As soon as you go through the gate from the first section, quickly turn
- left and jump on the box! There's another water monster in this room! For
- now you're safe and you can relax a bit to calm your nerves.
- It's time to describe the room again. This is just one big room with a
- gate to the left in the middle part of the wall. There aren't much boxes
- you can jump on, and the central area is full of water.
- To the left of the gate is a valve that you have to turn counter-clockwise
- to open it. This is probably going to be the toughest part of this room.
- On the boxes, you'll see some dismembered human limbs, and some torsos as
- well. These things can be used as bait for the water monster. What happens
- is when you throw these things, the water monster will chase them and
- then EAT them! When the water monster is eating them, that's your only
- chance to get in the water without being chased.
- The water monster spends around 10 seconds eating a limb or torso. You know
- that he is already eating when you hear it munching on them.
RAW Paste Data