rpereyra Jun 6th, 2011 135 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- root@server11:~# apt-get install apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork apache2.2-common
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- apache2-mpm-prefork is already the newest version.
- apache2.2-common is already the newest version.
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- apache2 : Depends: apache2-mpm-worker (= 2.2.16-6) but it is not going to be installed or
- apache2-mpm-prefork (= 2.2.16-6) but 2.2.16-6+squeeze1 is to be installed or
- apache2-mpm-event (= 2.2.16-6) but it is not going to be installed or
- apache2-mpm-itk (= 2.2.16-6) but it is not going to be installed
- Depends: apache2.2-common (= 2.2.16-6) but 2.2.16-6+squeeze1 is to be installed
- E: Broken packages
RAW Paste Data