NHS / Facebook HTTP trace
- This is a trace from requesting the NHS advice page on HIV/AIDS.
- The browser (Safari) had it's history cleared, logged into facebook, the facebook window closed, then sent to the NHS page.
- Bits of confidential data replaced with XXXs
- GET /plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nhs.uk%2fConditions%2fHIV%2fPages%2fIntroduction.aspx&layout=button_count&show_faces=true&width=450&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=21 HTTP/1.1
- Host: www.facebook.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_4; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Safari/533.18.5
- Accept: application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
- Referer: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/HIV/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Accept-Language: en-gb
- Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
- Cookie: presence=DJ290173073BchADhA_22112.channelH1L60XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX4104WMblcMsndPBXXXXXXXXXXXsbPBtA_5b_5dBfAnullBuctMsA0QBblADacP0VXXXXXXXXXXXX0K290173073QQQ; x-referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fhome.php%23%2Fhome.php; xs=976XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX0e11a0e600; sid=2; sct=12XXXXXX70; made_write_conn=12XXXXXX70; lu=ghXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYgqQ; datr=12XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXf24