a guest Sep 22nd, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Born in Cayman Islands to a Physics, and to an Art teacher.
- Moved to the west country when I was 5 and I went to school in Bath.
- Studied Math & Microelectronics at Brookes University.
- Then worked in Electronics fixing circuits or costing new applications and testing ( lots of problem solving ).
- Decided I wanted more visually creative role so I self taught myself flash.
- Mastering timeline animations then slowly learnt to code.
- I freelancing top end flash microsites using papervision and away3d in London.
- Also started teaching some Watercolour to adults.
- As flash started to die I explored Haxe ( since 2009 ) - mostly in my free time.
- I spent some months in france with a social games company helping on a flash game and creating a mini game.
- I also used Haxe for an Intel/Sky video 3d microsite, and for some simple building online animations.
- After france I came back to the west country and worked in R&D for Videoscribe creating svg brushes.
- Then worked on 2.5D wayfinding touchscreens for Airports and Shopping Centres using Starling, RobotLegs, Feathers and AIR.
- Porting code as required from other languages and reading code in Ocaml, Haskell, Typescript, Swift etc...
- I am used to using and creating Shaders for use with my custom WebGL, Iron( Armory3d ) / Kha.
- Also used to working without documation with cutting edge technologies - just reading source code.
- I'm most happy mixing low level code with visual graphics.
- Normally use Visual Studio Code/Kode or Textmate on a mac pro,
- but also used linux and Windows.
- Happy to work in any programming language and I am curious to learn more Functional languages.
RAW Paste Data