a guest Dec 9th, 2019 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- **Table of Contents**
- > **I.** Outline
- > **II.** Screening
- > **III.** Basics
- >**IV.** Formations
- >**V.** Acceptance
- This document will act as a guide for instructors, ensuring a common standard throughout the Army Rangers.
- Before starting the actual recruitment, the recruiter will ensure the following;
- - User is aged a minimum of 200 days.
- - User has no safechat
- - User has discord
- - User is not blacklisted
- - User is not in another USM group or another division
- - User speaks English
- **Any recruit who fails to meet these requirements will not be accepted into Army Rangers.**
- **Note:** In the case the instructor cannot role or accept members into the Army Rangers, ensure you have an officer who can help you during section V.
- The instructor must ensure their recruit(s) have a clear understanding of some of the most basic things.
- - Recruit will complete a minimum of 150 Jumping jacks before moving on to later phases
- - It is advised to have this done while you are running your background check on the person(s)
- - Recruit must know speaking restrictions
- - Recruit must know faces
- - Recruit must know simple commands such as present arms
- - Recruit must have a positiv KDR
- **If a recruit fails to learn these basic things in a timely manner, they will be removed from the tryout.**
- The Recruiter must ensure recruits perfectly understand the most basic of formations;
- - Recruit must know how to form basic.
- - Recruit must know how to form on me.
- - Recruit must know how to form basic on me.
- - Recruit must know how to form wedge.
- - Recruit must know how to form double columns.
- **If the recruit fails to learn these formations in a timely manner, they will be removed from the tryout.**
- When you have finished with the previous sections, you will ensure the following:
- - The recruit(s) are accepted into Army Rangers.
- - The recruit(s) are invited into the Army Rangers discord.
- - The recruit(s) change their nicknames to the format present in the server.
- - The recruit(s) are given the necessary roles.
- - The recruit(s) are informed on the general rules.
- - The recruit(s) have read the trello.
- **If the recruit fails to sign their contract or change their PFP/nickname in a timely manner, they are to immediately removed, blacklisted.**
RAW Paste Data