- To get a boss, click on the corresponding monster and press the "BOSS" button.
- The monster limit *can* be increased through upgrades. You might want to check around the game before complaining.
- The monster limit is there to at least add SOME form of challenge to the game. What's the point of a game without a challenge?
- I like to think that the story of the game is just population control on the monsters, meaning if there are too many, the player fails. Of course, the game never says any kind of plot, but that's just what I like to think.
- For future questions, Dan-Ball has a wiki:
- If you can't figure out something, check that first^^^
RAW Paste Data