Jasonsteroids Jan 23rd, 2019 100 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- keywords:Tadalafil,Cialis,erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Chemical Name: Cialis
- Synonyms: IC 351;CIALIS;ICOS 351;TADALAFIL
- CAS No: 171596-29-5
- Molecular Formula: C22H19N3O4
- Molecular Weight: 389.341
- Purity: 99%
- Packing: 1kg/bag
- Quality standard: USP31/BP2005
- Description: White Crystalline Powder
- Storage: Shading, Confined Preservation
- Steroids >> Steroid Profiles >> Cialis
- Tadalafil is one of the more popular erectile dysfunction (ED) medications on the market and is most commonly associated with the brand name Cialis. Released by GlaxoSmithKline in 2003 and now owned by Eli Lilly, Cialis is very similar to the popular ED medication Viagra with the biggest difference being the drug’s active life. Cialis will produce erections for 36-48 hours from one single dose where Viagra is limited to 4-6 hours from one single dose. Cialis is also prescribed for the treatment of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), which refers to an enlarged prostate that results in difficulty or frequent urination.
- Cialis Functions and Traits
- Tadalafil belongs to the class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PED5 Inhibitor). The treatment of ED is the drug’s primary purpose with the treatment of BPH being a secondary benefit discovered years after the drug was released. Cialis (name brand) as well as any generic brand of Tadalafil carries an active half-life of approximately 18 hours. Due to the long half-life and even longer active life, Cialis is commonly referred to as “The Weekend Pill”. The PED5 does not produce erections on its own, sexual stimulation must still exist, but it will ensure an erection can be maintained if blood flow issues were preventing it before.Cialis, as with other common PED5 inhibitors functions by increasing the blood flow to the penis. The penile arteries are relaxed and nitric oxide is released via the nerves to the endothelial cells into the penis. This action promotes the synthesis of cGMP thereby resulting in a fuller, stronger and longer lasting erection. Those who suffer from ED may do so in a way that prevents them from obtaining an erection or they may be able to obtain one but unable to maintain it due to poor penile blood flow. Cialis will remedy such blood flow issues.
- Effects of Cialis
- The effects of Cialis (positive effects) are very straightforward and primarily surround ED treatment. ED can be caused by the lack of blood flow into the penis, which Cialis can remedy. However, ED can also be caused by a low libido, which is more commonly due to improper hormone levels in the body, most commonly low testosterone. If a hormone problem exists yet blood flow is fine, Cialis will not remedy the ED issue nor will any PED5 medication. However, while it will remedy a blood flow issue, there are many men who need both issues addressed, blood flow and hormone.
- The effects of Cialis have also been used to treat high blood pressure in some cases as the medication will lower blood pressure; in fact, in 2009 Cialis was approved for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. In 2011 it was then approved for the treatment of BPH as it was shown to reduce pressure around the prostate and urinary tract.
- Side Effects of Cialis
- There are side effects of Cialis, possible side effects, but they are not guaranteed and normally dependent on genetics and dosing if too much is taken. Like all PED5 inhibitors vision impairment is the most worrisome possible side effect of Cialis; however, Tadalafil has the lowest rate of incident amo ng PED5’s. Other possible yet infrequent side effects of Cialis may include:Nausea,Vomiting,Headache,Flushness,Sore Muscles,Lower Back Pain
- The above side effects of Cialis should last no more than a few hours if they occur and are due to the drugs ability to widen blood vessels. If such effects occur most men will find a lower dose fixes the problem. However, in some cases they may need to seek out alternate PED5’s for their ED or BPH needs.
- Important Note: Cialis should not be taken with nitrates due to its ability to lower blood pressure. Nitrates should not be taken for at least 48 hours before Cialis use with most nitrate users needing to avoid this and all PED5’s.
- Cialis Administration
- Cialis is available in numerous dosing strengths but in all strengths is a pill taken orally. It is a mustard colored pill with a large ‘C’ and the milligram strength imprinted on one side of the pill. Original Cialis is found in 5mg, 10mg and 20mg strengths. Daily Cialis is found in 2.5 and 5mg strengths.
- If taking Daily Cialis (2.5-5mg) it should be taken once per day. This is sufficient to treat many cases of BPH and more often than not ED. However, the lower dose despite daily use may not be enough for some ED conditions. If standard Cialis is taken it can be taken at any time of the day. The medication will begin to work in as little as 30 minutes for some but take a little longer for others.
- Important Note: When prescribed for arterial hypertension 2.5mg per day is the normal dose, but it is often sold under the brand name Adcirca for this purpose although the brand name Cialis will accomplish the same.
- Availability of Cialis
- Cialis is available at most major pharmacies around the world both retail and online. It is also available through numerous compounding pharmacies in generic form. Generic Tadalafil, while the same medication may carry varying dosing strengths compared to name brand Cialis.
- Daily Cialis will normally cost $3-5 per 5mg pill with 10mg Cialis running approximately $15-20 per pill. However, if purchased from a large chain U.S. pharmacy you may find the cost is around $30 per pill or more.
RAW Paste Data