Zach - AMD Video
a guest Dec 14th, 2016 148 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Kris, Allan,
- Sorry to spam you guys again - just saw this on the quarterly report. I will be researching, more, but how soon could this be expected to land in TrueOS?
- "X.org server version 1.18.4 and updates for the xf86-video-ati and xf86-video-intel DDX drivers are ready for wider testing. A CFT will be sent out shortly. These updates are required to use newer DRM versions.
- The missing functionality from libdrm that is needed by the amdgpu driver has been added. These changes will be committed to the ports tree shortly after the xorg-server update.
- DRM from Linux 4.8 was ported to the drm-next branch. This branch should be used for radeon and amdgpu cards. The drm-next-4.7 branch should be used for i915 cards due to instabilities in the intel driver in the drm-next branch."
- Zach - who is never buying AMD again...
RAW Paste Data