LockFirstPerson Roblox Tutorial
a guest Jan 18th, 2019 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hello! Linc.Land here, I am going to be teaching you how to enable LockFirstPerson in your ROBLOX game.
- Step 1: Open up Roblox Studio and make sure you have Properties and Explorer open.
- Step 2: Click on StarterPlayer in Explorer.
- Step 3: Scroll till you find an object called "Camera".
- Step 4: Click on CameraMode.
- Step 5: Set it to LockFirstPerson.
- Now that you know how to enable it in your game, Have fun with it! and remember.. Game on! (^_^) -Linc.Land
RAW Paste Data