Kulve Taroth Exploit Guide
anon12456 Jul 16th, 2018 (edited) 3,351 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ***The exploit has been patched and no longer works.***
- This exploit allows you to farm for Kulve weapons without her pursuit level resetting after every successful run.
- You need at least one other person to stay in the session for this to work.
- For easier runs, it is recommended to raise Kulve's pursuit level to 6 beforehand.
-  Initiate the Kulve Taroth siege.
-  Go through the fight as normal and break as many parts as you can.
- -Use the cannons and falling rocks in the first area, the stalactites in the third, and paralyze/mount her when her armor has heated up.
-  When you get to the last room, put her to sleep and place your bombs at her head.
- -Sleep Herbs can be collected throughout El Dorado. Gajalakas drop throwing knives to make Sleep Knives with, and are one shot by Crystalbursts or Dragon Pods from the Golden Helmcrabs. Gunners should bring Sleep Ammo/Coatings if they can.
-  DISCONNECT YOUR INTERNET. IF YOU DON'T DISCONNECT, YOU'LL CAUSE THE PURSUIT LEVEL TO RESET.
- -PS4: press the PS4 button > Settings > Network > uncheck and then recheck the "Connect to the Internet" option.
- -Kulve wakes up quickly, so be fast.
-  Break Kulve's horns.
-  Collect your rewards from Hub Lass.
-  Reconnect to the session. Kulve will still be at the same pursuit level.
- -PS4: after typing in the session ID, Options > Select All > X > Copy to save the ID, then Options > Paste to quickly reconnect later.
RAW Paste Data