- 17:59:17 <oGGy990> gf_util.c:609:2: error: too many arguments to function 'notify_notification_new'
- 17:59:17 <oGGy990> /usr/include/libnotify/notification.h:79:21: note: declared here
- 17:59:24 <oGGy990> this is the "bad" guy
- 18:00:48 <oGGy990> -> http://www.galago-project.org/docs/api/libnotify/notification_8h-source.html#l00085
- 18:02:11 <oGGy990> in my code: NotifyNotification *notification = notify_notification_new(p_title, p_msg, NULL, NULL);
- 18:02:11 <oGGy990> both have 4 args
- 18:02:20 <oGGy990> And also the libnotify version on my system takes 4 arguments
- 18:04:16 <oGGy990> EBUG util.py:267: 0:libnotify-devel-0.7.0-1.fc15.i686
- 18:05:01 <oGGy990> FC15 seems to have switched to 0.7.0...that one takes only 3 args according to http://library.gnome.org/devel/libnotify/0.7/NotifyNotification.html#notify-notification-new
- 18:07:31 <oGGy990> interesting though that not even the authors of libnotify have released 0.7.0
- 18:07:58 <oGGy990> i guess there's no way but patching the source right now.
- 18:12:19 <oGGy990> yeah, the API of libnotify changed
- 18:12:54 <oGGy990> it's just removing two times ", NULL"
- 18:13:20 <NiveusLuna> gotcha. i'll pass that along to the red hat bugzilla
- 18:53:31 <oGGy990> Patch #1 (pidgin-libnotify-0.14-libnotify-0.7.0.patch):
- 18:53:31 <oGGy990> + /bin/cat /builddir/build/SOURCES/pidgin-libnotify-0.14-libnotify-0.7.0.patch
- 18:53:31 <oGGy990> + /usr/bin/patch -s -p1 --fuzz=0
- 18:53:37 <oGGy990> That is also patched for it ;D
- 18:53:41 <oGGy990> just as a nod
- 18:53:44 <oGGy990> note* :/
a guest Jan 25th, 2011 278 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data