Response to tech home the bacon
- The precautions I had already taken, a long time ago before I even joined the hacking scene.
- I do not enjoy being the "last man standing."
- That is not my type of scenario.
- My final comment on this matter will explain how I feel, after this I will be going back to work.
- My feelings on this are irritated, that is why I am working constantly around the clock with new things.
- Working on myself, and also trying to figure out what to do next?
- TeaMp0isoN is the only crew I will stand by till the end, the members were my brothers, and they still are.
- Even if some of them are in jail, I am proud to have known them; and to have worked for them.
- However, when MLT left he mentioned something about "we were betrayed."
- That worries me a slight bit, hints at an inside job; but I would never turn informat, I would rather face the time for my actions, because I know I have done nothing wrong.
- As the hackers manifesto states, if curiosity is my crime; then I am guilty.
- The government led me to being curious, all the witheld information; all the lies.
- You may say as much as you like about me, or my brothers; but it will not matter none the less.
- We are who we are, and we will remain that way even through the hard ships of losing freedom fighters.
- Through the times we panic, and hope for the best.
- But I will never be turned informat, even after my capture; they will see the truth behind our own lines.
- They will see we have done what we wanted, and showed them they can not control us; because when one is taken down, another will rise.
- Ask yourself this, without someone who understands the basics of exploitation; without blackhats, without grey hats, where would security be?
- Sure, white hats report the vulnerabilities, but that allows disclosure to more then just government agencies.
- It leads the script-kiddies using said exploit that was recently disclosed, how does that make you feel?
- Being responsible for finding a exploit that can lead to other exploits, black hats are not to blame; white hats are.
- Without hackers, there wouldn't even be a slight bit of security, there would be no precautions that could be made.
- Think of that the next time you call a black hat a bad guy, look in the mirror; and ask are we much different?
RAW Paste Data Copied