- * Jumping is faster than walking (unless you have the S powerup)
- * By holding Up after a jump, you can slash and walk at the same time
- * Slashing with your weapon is best used when timed correctly. Trying to mash and slash fast isnt gonna do any good since the slash animation has a downtime for every slash.
- * Only two enemies can be available on screen at the same time, meaning if they spawn behind you don’t kill them!
- * All ground enemies are like an invisible wall. You have to kill to get past them, since you can’t jump through them.
- * P = Power (more dmg. you can have up to 2. stays until you die. there's only 2 in the game and you want both.)
- * S = Speed (You walk faster, no need to jump when you have speed. goes away when the level is over)
- * Armadillos suck
- * Practice beating the game without any "P" upgrades. You'll need to be able to do this if you die somewhere.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3LoAiv4yc4 - WR
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4X0qxpW_Hw - Previous SDA Record
Trojan speedrun tips
feasel Apr 25th, 2015 (edited) 283 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data