GerardJ Dec 3rd, 2019 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker.CISM: Certified Information Security Manager.CompTIA Security+CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional.GSEC: GIAC Security Essentials.ECSA: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst.GPEN: GIAC Penetration Tester.
- "CISSP – This qualification is highly regarded by employers among contractors who are looking to move into an advisory role."
- "CISA – For professionals looking to pursue a career in cyber security contracting as an audit specialist, this qualification."
- "CISM – The Certified Information Security Manager qualification is highly valuable for professionals looking to forge a contracting career in technical advisory roles."
- "CEH and GPEH – Certified Ethical Hacking and General Protocol Error Handling qualifications are extremely valuable for professionals looking for contracting roles helping to test clients’ cyber security systems."
- "CRISC – The number of hybrid roles where professionals cover IT and information risk are increasing. This qualification (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) is highly sought after by employers looking for candidates to fill these roles."
- Other useful certifications include: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), SANS GIAC, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP).
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- 1. CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- 2. CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- 3. CompTIA Security+
- 4. CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- 5. GSEC: GIAC Security Essentials
- 6. ECSA: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- 7. GPEN: GIAC Penetration Tester
- 8. SSCP: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- 9. CRISC: Certified in Risk and Information System Control
- 10. CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Google, IBM and Microsoft also offer certifications, which can be equally useful as you’re exploring career options.
- A sound understanding of Agile methodology and ideally Scrum Master accredited
- *Familiar with JIRA and / or Confluence
- (Experience of Local Government, Central Government - GDS principles or Agile Scrum project are desirable).
- ? An understanding of common project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Waterfall, Agile - together with qualifications in these areas
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification (or similar PM qualification)
- Strong Project Management skills with an emphasis IT Project implementation
- Established track record of project management and delivery
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- High level of technical knowledge of LAN/WAN, WiFi and Network Security technologies
- *Experience of a large Government IT Transformation project
- *Experience of cyber security (at least 3 years)
- *Public sector experience would be helpful
- *Current DV Clearance would be helpful
- *CISSP, CISM or CEH qualifications (1 or more)
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCSP, CCSE, SQL Servers, Networks, Firewalls, Cloud technology
- Any industry certifications would be an advantage (ie CISSP, CISM, CISA)
RAW Paste Data