a guest Dec 25th, 2015 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- OpenSSH_6.6.1, OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014
- debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
- debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
- debug2: ssh_connect: needpriv 0
- debug1: Connecting to 192.168.2.154 [192.168.2.154] port 22.
- debug1: Connection established.
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_rsa-cert type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_dsa-cert type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_ecdsa type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_ecdsa-cert type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_ed25519 type -1
- debug1: identity file /home/fladd/.ssh/id_ed25519-cert type -1
- debug1: Enabling compatibility mode for protocol 2.0
- debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.6.1p1 Ubuntu-2ubuntu2.3
- debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version OpenSSH_6.7p1 Raspbian-5
- debug1: match: OpenSSH_6.7p1 Raspbian-5 pat OpenSSH* compat 0x04000000
- debug2: fd 3 setting O_NONBLOCK
- debug3: load_hostkeys: loading entries for host "192.168.2.154" from file "/home/fladd/.ssh/known_hosts"
- debug3: load_hostkeys: loaded 0 keys
- debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
- Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer
RAW Paste Data