a guest Mar 25th, 2019 136 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:09:01 PM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Store Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:09:19 PM): In the meantime, you can review my other open case as well
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:09:24 PM): Hey there, looks like you are contacting us with a refund request, is that correct?
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:10:09 PM): Yes
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:10:25 PM): And this is for The Division 2?
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:10:29 PM): Yes
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:10:44 PM): Gotcha, give me a second to look over your account
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:10:50 PM): K
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:12:28 PM): we should be able to take care of your refund request for you.
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:12:35 PM): Please note that your refund can take up to 5-7 business days before being visible on your account statement.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:12:42 PM): About time that you guys did something right.
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:12:51 PM): Is there anything else I can help you with today?
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:13:13 PM): Yes. I want to talk to someone superior. Because this whole ordeal that I have has been a mess.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:13:33 PM): Also, everything I have will be going public.
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:14:57 PM): You are well within your right to post your expeirence you've had with us wherever you'd like. This is in regards to the delay in the game adding to your account correct? Looks like your other ticket was 08416810.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:15:08 PM): Yes.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:15:34 PM): Which I requested to talk to someone higher up. Was told support was open on the weekend, and did not hear from anyone.
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:15:56 PM): I can list your feedback in regards to the issue you had with getting this game added to your case and make sure it gets seen.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:16:16 PM): Same thing the other guys said.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:16:31 PM): So I don't know what to believe.
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:18:59 PM): It looks like you had an open order issue with at least one of your purchase attempts. Did you make 2 order attempts at one time? Or place one order, contact us, and then place a second order?
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:19:14 PM): No just one order.
- Me (3/25/2019, 1:19:32 PM): Which was not fulfilled until the 23rd. I ordered on the 20th.
- Kevin H (3/25/2019, 1:24:05 PM): I see, thank you for providing that detail for me. It does appear your order was involved with an issue that was causing orders to be temporarily delayed, and thus, showing as open. The issue has since been resolved. My apologies for the delay in getting the game added to your library. As said prior, I'll be happy to proivide a refund to you for your successful purchase. Your first order attempt will also automatically be refunded as well.
RAW Paste Data