Pimp Command [Work In Progress]
xBqe Nov 2nd, 2017 159 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Pimp [WIP]
- command /pimp <text> [<text>]:
- usage: &e&l(!)&r&e /pimp <enchantment id> [<level of enchantment>]
- description: Pimp your items with enchantments!
- permission message: &e&l(!)&r&e You don't have permission!
- permission: pimp.use
- executable by: console
- if player has permission "pimp.use":
- execute console command "/enchant %player% %arg 2% %arg 3%"
- send "&e&l(!)&r&e Success"
- send "&e&l(!)&r&e You cannot enchant this item without the permission &6""pimp.use""&e."
- if arg 1 is not set:
- send "&e&l(!)&r&e You must specify an &6&nenchantment&r&e!"
- if arg 2 is not set:
- send "&e&l(!)&r&e You didn''t specify an enchantment level so we set the variable to &60&r!"
RAW Paste Data