- New Features in ComputerCraft 1.76:
- * Ported to Minecraft 1.8
- * Added Long Range Modems
- * Fixed handling of 8-bit characters. All the characters in the ISO 8859-1 codepage can now be displayed
- * Added some extra graphical characters in the unused character positions
- * Added support for the new commands in Minecraft 1.8 to the Command Computer
- * The return values of turtle.inspect() and commands.getBlockInfo() now include blockstate information
- * Added commands.getBlockInfos() function for Command Computers
- * Added new "peripherals" program
- * Replaced the "_CC_VERSION" and "_MC_VERSION" constants with a new "_HOST" constant
- * Shortened the length of time that "Ctrl+T", "Ctrl+S" and "Ctrl+R" must be held down for to terminate, shutdown and reboot the computer
- * textutils.serialiseJSON() now takes an optional parameter allowing it to produce JSON text with unquoted object keys. This is used by all autogenerated methods in the "commands" api except for "title" and "tellraw"
- * Fixed many bugs
- Type "help changelog" to see the full version history.
hevohevo Dec 14th, 2015 94 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data