a guest Oct 23rd, 2017 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- These exact coins must be compiled. Again, utilize bootstraps and snapshots for quicker syncing, .26 has more power and space than .33 and .51.
- Also for all .confs you must add:
- rpcuser=(given by daemon)
- rpcpassword=(given by daemon)
- rpcport=(unique port number is required for all nodes/daemons, not 1 can be the same)
- walletnotify=php /var/www/walletnotify.php COINCODE %s
- Example for litecoin
- walletnotify=php /var/www/walletnotify.php LTC %s
- rpcallowip is the same for all daemons
- rpcport has to be unique for all daemons
- walletnotify must be the coins code, e.g litecoin is LTC, for bitcoin it would be BTC, and so on
- you can find the code on a site like CoinMarketCap
- Please record the RPC User, RPC Port and RPC Password for each and every daemon, it must be forwarded to me after you complete the job
RAW Paste Data