GoggledAnon Jan 18th, 2019 133 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A Certain Pumpkin Head's Story
- >In a certain place was a deep forest.
- >This forest
- >was the borderline between this world and the next.
- >From there, the souls of the dead either go to Heaven or Hell.
- >Living beings should try not to get lost here.
- >But worry not,
- >for this forest has a family of guides
- >who make sure that nobody gets lost.
- >This way! You'll get back home if you go this way.
- >I shall lead you home to your family!
- >You need to get home quickly to deliver medicine to your little sister, right?
- >Come on! Let's do our best!
- >Turn left at that tree.
- >This one...?
- >Just a little further.
- >It would be nice if your sister gets better.
- >Don't you think?
- >What's wrong?
- >She thought she was doing the right thing.
- >She just wanted to be helpful.
- >Not again.
- >How many is it that you've killed now,
- >Your poor sense of direction is fatal.
- >B-But Elder!
- >I'll guide them properly next time...
- >I'm asking you how many people you've killed doing that.
- >Feelings alone won't cut it. It's the results that matter.
- >She vaguely understood
- >that her own feelings meant nothing.
- >Don't sully our family name any further.
- >It's a nuisance.
RAW Paste Data