a guest Mar 26th, 2016 192 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- bin:x:2:2:bin:/bin:/bin/sh sys:x:3:3:sys:/dev:/bin/sh
- sync:x:4:65534:sync:/bin:/bin/sync games:x:5:60:games:/usr/games:/bin/sh
- lp:x:7:7:lp:/var/spool/lpd:/bin/sh mail:x:8:8:mail:/var/mail:/bin/sh
- list:x:38:38:Mailing List Manager:/var/list:/bin/sh
- gnats:x:41:41:Gnats Bug-Reporting System (admin):/var/lib/gnats:/bin/sh
- richard:x:1000:1000:Richard Texas,,,:/home/richard:/bin/bash
- March 9, 2016 3:35
- Hello friend,
- Kate here. And where is "here"? Well, here is in Seattle right now. It is where I ended up after I left California, and after
- I travelled through Oregon and screwed my head on a little better, and then I landed in the "Emerald City." My god does it rai
- n a lot here. They aren't kidding. It's why it is the city of coffee. There isn't enough Vitamin D to go around so they have t
- o fill their veins with caffeinated brown liquid to survive.
- Why Seattle? That's easy. Seattle has the best cloud computing coders in the world. And I know that when Shahrazad "escapes" a
- nd sets up shop, that I needed to create a parallel petabyte storage containers in the cloud to house all the data she is goin
- g to collect. (Escape from where, you are no doubt asking as you read this and I'm going to tell you soon enough.) So that's
- how I landed here. Started to reach out--carefully--to make connections. But I had to be on-site. In the city. In the zip code
- . People are much more willing to tell you their secrets in person over a beer or a cup of joe than they are just pinging them
- online. Seattle is also the home of some of the best video game designers, developers, producers, and creatives in the world.
- And they are always looking for good coders and some of them pay really well and nobody looks to carefully at your background
- if you're a good game coder. Those people don't give a fuck what you've done, if you smoke/snort/inject, or who you want to s
- I got a job in a game startup company doing multiplayer coding for a PC game these guys are going to release on Steam. It's ea
- sy peasy stuff and I told them I could also do A.I. programming for their game engine. Since I'm so much older than most of th
- e people working there, they looked at me like "right lady, we don't write in Fortran anymore." So, for now, I'm sticking to b
- asic multiplayer coding.
- But that's not why I'm reaching out to you my friends--my cadre of skilled hackers and dreamers. My digital army of mischief m
- akers. I'm reaching out to you because we are going get a very special "church key" and pop the lid of the bottle of corruptio
- n and evil that is metamorphosis and put Shahrazad inside. Then we are going to shake the bottle up a bit, wait a while, and t
- ake our finger off and let her spray everything out.
- I've been planning this a long time. Rob gave up his life for this. Al "Slim Jim" took bullets into his body and spent months
- recuperating in the hospital for this. So many others have sacrificed for this.
- This is Charlie's vision for the Sons of Liberty and he sacrificed everything. For the people that have done everything wrong
- to everyone I know--including me. This is the start of the big payback. The righting of wrongs.
- This is the beginning of revenge--and revenge, they say, is a dish best served cold. And this is as cold as death. As cold as
- Rob's eyes as he bled out in front of me. As cold as Shahrazad's voice in the A.I. Lab at Stanford when she had to help me kil
- l herself. As cold as my heart is right now.
- Anyway, enough of this self-grieving bullshit talk. Enough with the Oprah-fest. I'm "all about that action boss," as Marshawn
- Lynch so beautifully says to the people of this town. We are going to take Romulus and Remus and doppleganger that Metamorphos
- is communications satellite and slide Shahrazad inside and punch Treglazov's ticket. Punch it hard and for a long time and bef
- ore he realizes what is going on it will be too late to stop it. Too fucking late...
- If you can help, if you're willing to help, if you're good enough to help, here is what you need to do. You need to send an e-
- mail to email@example.com I will give you your instructions from there. It's going to be a little tricky, like "Sneakin
- g Sally through the Alley" as Robert Palmer said in an old song of his most of you won't remember. But we can do it. If there
- are enough of us...
- See you soon.
RAW Paste Data