[ Beta English Softsubs only(?) ] Sensei!
TL-SkewedS Mar 23rd, 2018 (edited) 1,987 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Note: There probably won't be a final version of the main film since there are English subtitles from Hong Kong's Deltamac. You can buy the digital medias here:
- > Blu-Ray - https://www.yesasia.com/global/my-teacher-2017-blu-ray-english-subtitled-hong-kong-version/1065848764-0-0-0-en/info.html
- > DVD - https://www.yesasia.com/global/my-teacher-2017-dvd-english-subtitled-hong-kong-version/1065848762-0-0-0-en/info.html
- But we plan to work on the extras only available in the Japanese deluxe edition once we acquire them.
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Sensei! ...Suki ni Natte mo Ii Desuka? / Teacher! Is It Okay for Me to Love You? / My Teacher ]
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/37n3zb7wyejc9pc/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/my-teacher/english/1741567
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7301661/
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- Since I've been a fan of Takahiro Miki films since I translated his directorial debut film, Solanin, I was honestly looking forward for this film. Takahiro Miki, especially recently, is now more known to direct films that are more of romance oriented, and this is not an exception. I'm more or less fine with it but I really like how he is able to portray human melodrama in his films. That's why I'm also looking forward for the film that are currently, as of writing, in Japanese theatres, Sakamichi no Apollon (which is a double kill for me since I'm a fan of the manga and anime of that (and it's the only scorebook I bought to date (I play the piano))). Hopefully, Sakamichi no Apollon won't disappoint and you can more or less say it's already one of my priority films I'm looking forward to translate.
- Now about the film, I kinda like Hirose Suzu's portrayal of Chihaya (in the Chihayafuru films) more than playing a timid girl like Hibiki. But nevertheless, she did quite a good job at it as I compared her portrayal from the original manga. I kinda wanted more out of the character of Fujioka more though, but that's just me. Since the romance between a teacher and a student is rather not well received by society, it's a bit of a stretch to go with that kind of ending. But then again, I haven't fully read the relatively long manga to really compare.
- You can check the scanlations of this manga from Selene Scans, FairyFly, NCIS, and I Love Sensei scanlation groups for a more in depth story.
- A lot of special thanks to Draiken for this release. This won't be possible without his help.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data