a guest Apr 16th, 2018 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- FACTION RULESET
- You are loyal to the Union, going off the grid, a.k.a 'rogue' is prohibited, this is non-negotiable.
- Always remain in-character when in public view of regular players, leniency is fine when in the Civil Authority Building.
- Disregarding orders provided by Shield One higher authority constitutes rogue behavior.
- Disrupting, or otherwise poor or unwanted behavior can result in an instant de-whitelist.
- Your character cannot retire, if you leave the faction you are automatically permanently killed.
- If classed autonomous, you are to de-service yourself or await execution by Shield One or Transhuman operatives.
- Abuse of the whitelist in any shape or form will result in an immediate blacklist and server-ban.
- Try to avoid speaking in out-of-character and local-out-of-character.
- You may flag up without Board members being on to passive with others within the faction, but if a Board member requests you, cease all
- current RP and attend.
- Do not instigate conflict with Civil Protection members, this can lead to a de-whitelist.
- Protection Team members exert no authority over you and vice versa, your roles are separate as you are a Political force.
- When joining this faction you understand that you are liable to be removed for what may be considered minor infractions.
- Teamspeak and a microphone are required.
- If you are unsure about an order in-game from a Board member, contact the faction leaders or a Squad-Leader on steam or in-game.
- Do not go AFK on your character.
- Female characters are prohibited.
RAW Paste Data