a guest Aug 13th, 2017 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Easy Problem from Rujia Liu?
- Though Rujia Liu usually sets hard problems for contests (for example, regional contests like Xi'an
- 2006, Beijing 2007 and Wuhan 2009, or UVa OJ contests like Rujia Liu's Presents 1 and 2), he
- occasionally sets easy problem (for example, 'the Coco-Cola Store' in UVa OJ), to encourage more
- people to solve his problems :D
- Given an array, your task is to find the k-th occurrence (from left to right) of an
- integer v. To make the problem more difficult (and interesting!), you'll have to answer
- m such queries.
- There are several test cases. The first line of each test case contains two integers n,
- m(1<=n,m<=100,000), the number of elements in the array, and the number of queries.
- The next line contains n positive integers not larger than 1,000,000. Each of the
- following m lines contains two integer k and v (1<=k<=n, 1<=v<=1,000,000). The input is
- terminated by end-of-file (EOF). The size of input file does not exceed 5MB.
- For each query, print the 1-based location of the occurrence. If there is no such
- element, output 0 instead.
- Sample Input
- 8 4
- 1 3 2 2 4 3 2 1
- 1 3
- 2 4
- 3 2
- 4 2
- Sample Output
RAW Paste Data