a guest Apr 18th, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # This assumes that the ~6GB mojave installer is in the /Applications folder.
- # If it's not, just open the App Store, search Mojave, and you can download the installer file from there.
- hdiutil create -o /tmp/mojave.cdr -size 6g -layout SPUD -fs HFS+J
- hdiutil attach /tmp/mojave.cdr.dmg -noverify -mountpoint /Volumes/install_mojave
- sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/install_mojave
- mv /tmp/mojave.cdr.dmg ~/Desktop/InstallSystem.dmg
- hdiutil detach /Volumes/Install\ macOS\ Mojave
- hdiutil convert ~/Desktop/InstallSystem.dmg -format UDTO -o ~/Desktop/mojave.iso
- mv ~/Desktop/mojave.iso.cdr ~/Desktop/mojave.iso
- rm ~/Desktop/InstallSystem.dmg
- # Now there should be an ISO on your desktop called mojave.iso
- # Once mojave is installed, in order to install VMware tools to enable full-screen resolution, run:
- sudo spctl --master-enable
- # on the guest OS. That will disable Gatekeeper and allow any apps and the necessary kexts to run
RAW Paste Data