Love and Lust by William Mae
BrownEyedGirl-Erin May 19th, 2019 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Love And Lust
- by William Mae
- I hear you whisper softly,
- And so I smile within.
- Eyes turn toward the bedroom,
- Where we fan this flame again.
- Slide my hand across your stomach,
- Then beneath the gown you wear.
- Trailing kisses long your neckline,
- With gentle sighs escaping there.
- Skin as soft as any,
- Given to a man to touch.
- Falling deeper in this moment,
- A realm of love and lust.
- Nothing here between us,
- That hinders love at play.
- Diving headlong into passion,
- Sweated bodies gentle sway.
- We reach our goal together,
- Crying out in sweet release.
- Life's tensions finally broken,
- As we pause before we speak.
RAW Paste Data