- Alexei Petrovich, 33, born in Russia to Alyena and Dimitri Petrovich along with his younger sister Mischa Petrovich (npc). His father moves their family to America when Alexei turns 5 in hopes of a better life, something that soon backfires not long after their move. The stress of a new country and struggling to find work to support his family causes his father to depend on the bottle and harsh words. All while his mother works as a waitress to get them by. His father's alcohol habit turns his harsh words into harsh hands, Alexei taking the brunt of his father's anger to shield his sister. Growing up he is told he is useless and will never amount to anything great, his father's failure child. His entire teenage life is spent to prove his father wrong, getting perfect grades and working on the side to help his mother.
- After graduating highschool he leaves home to attend Cornell University to get his degree in Architecture, something he discovers he has a love for. After graduating he is hired by M&R Designs, a well known firm that caters to high clientele. Over the years he begins to make a name for himself, climbing up the ladder to become one of the firm's most requested architects. He trades in his beat up rust bucket, flannel, and jeans for designer suits, fast cars, and even faster bed partners. He never keeps in contact with his abusive father or his absent mother. His sister Mischa's however, is his world. He pays her way into school and life is good until he gets a call from Mischa who is concerned for her safety. She tells him about Ivan, the man that had been stalking her.
- He fly's her out to stay with him, believing her to be safe but it's short lived. He comes home from the office one night to broken furniture and blood smeared floors. His sister, still, on the floor of the living room barely clinging to life. She is bright to the hospital and saved. Once he finds out she is going to live, he leaves the hospital his plan already put into action thanks to the connections he has built for himself. Ivan would suffer. And he does, but at a price. Alexei is convicted for the murder and torture of Ivan and send to prison for three years. His lawyers are able to get him released as an innocent man based on faulty evidence. Nothing actually linking him to the scene, just cops quick to close the case. Upon his release, he sends his sister away. Believing she would be safer without him, he had failed to protect her.
- (Everything past this point is for The Night Rider's, which is obviously TBD) Night Rider's Vice President, the deal maker and negotiator of the club.
- Ability: Charmspeak is a type of hypnotism or persuasion in which it allows the speaker to convince someone else to do or get whatever they want. The strength of the command depends on the tone and the emotion of the charmspeaker's voice, as well as their skill with it.
- Personality: Alexei is described as intelligent, charming, electric, magnetic, wildly successful and at ease with princes and paupers alike. He forges a successful life of luxury for himself. He prides himself on being two steps ahead of everyone else. Being the more silent and aloof member of The Night Riders, he's not as rowdy as the rest of the bunch might be. But he's the one you really have to look out for, he's dangerous on a whole different level. He's the one people trust, the one people gravitate to unaware of his darker side and secrets. Silent but deadly. He is ruthless and cruel, traits he hides behind his charming facade. He keeps a wall between himself and everyone else, only allowing them to see what he wants them to see. Very few make it past these walls, those that do have his complete loyalty.
RAW Paste Data