- * Download imgburn from http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download and install. Using default settings. Select no for check for updates.
- * Download the ubuntu image from http://www.ubuntu.com
- * Find ubuntu download iso and right click goto open with sub menu then select imgburn.
- * Click write button which is the file icon arrow and disk icon button.
- * Restart machine with disk in the drive
- * Follow steps if you have any questions PHONE (don't text) me and I'll answer it.
a guest Oct 30th, 2012 508 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data