- This is a busy time of year, which includes speedrun activity. It's been fun being more active again, but has yet to culminate into getting the times I'd like to achieve. It's not a problem, just a long effort.
- Two marathon runs coming up. I don't plan on doing many online marathons into the future, but these two are important to me:
- Star Ocean (Tri-Ace Marathon https://horaro.org/triace2017/schedule ) March 19th 3:10PM EST
- Dragon Quest IX (Dragon Quest Marathon https://horaro.org/dqrtaiii/schedule ) April 1st 1:45PM EST
- Otherwise, I'm working on Galaxy 2 IL's for awhile. Over 50% of the way on my goal times for each stage. Then I'll go back to RTA.
- The Collaborative Routing Challenge is in its final selection stage, and based on community input, cha0s and I will pick a game in 2 weeks among one of "Magical Starsign", "7th Dragon 2020 - II", or "Luminous Arc". Race is in June, details https://discord.gg/5TyXcJf
- I've been officially added to RPG Limit Break's staff as a coordinator for partnerships & stream presentation. I'm going to work on helping speedrun community members, viewers & other parties gain a concise, better understanding of the influence of the charity effort, and why it's important. Specifically, mental illness affects all walks of life, and helping communities understand NAMI & the systems set in accommodate needs is similarly important. I'll be managing a small team of interviewers as well, which will be a minor part of the RPGLB event's downtime. (As a side note, I've formally left the GDQ interview squad to pursue this & due to my questionable availability and commitment during those events. I may do a few very minor things here & there for them.) Any suggestions & ideas are welcome, and I feel like joining RPGLB is the correct choice of annual commitment to a growing speedrun event for me.
- I have 2 to 3 submissions for SGDQ, which I'll submit later this week.
- Finally, there's a race event I'm announcing later, so stay tuned.
RAW Paste Data