FTL_Ian Feb 25th, 2020 (edited) 264 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Please read the full terms below before opening a trade!
- Due to fraud, I may request ID, phone, additional photos, or other verifying information from you at any point during the trade. If that is a problem, you will need to find another seller.
- Do not initiate a trade unless you are ready to complete a cash deposit at a Bank of America within an hour. If you take longer than an hour, I reserve the right to have you restart the trade prior to releasing the coin to you.
- Most branches of Bank of America are open Monday through Saturday. Here are their locations and hours: https://locators.bankofamerica.com/
- DEPOSIT INFO: Please initiate a trade and I will provide you with account information for the deposit once you have satisfied my verification requirements.
- IMPORTANT FOR QUICK RELEASE: Do NOT deposit anything besides cash! Always use a unique deposit amount when you open a trade. For example, instead of $500, make it $502 or something. This makes it easier to find your transaction and quickly release the Monero.
- AT THE TELLER: You will need deposit with a human teller. Find out the name of the teller; you will need to write that on the receipt. Get a receipt!
- AFTERWARDS: Write across the receipt with a pen: FOR MONERO PURCHASE FROM FTL_IAN ON LOCALMONERO.CO, NO REFUNDS.
- Also write the name of the teller and branch location - street, city, state!
- Take a clear photo of the entire receipt showing all four corners (scans are not acceptable) and send it to me for verification of the deposit. DO NOT throw away the receipt in case I need to ask you to re-photograph it. Depending on my trading history with you, I may ask you write more and take more photos of the receipt and/or the receipt with you in it.
- Do not mark complete until you have completed uploading all required photos. If you mark the trade complete before you’re done uploading the receipt photos, I reserve the right to have you restart the trade before releasing the coin to you.
- IMPORTANT: What you do with your Monero is your business. Do not tell me what your plans are. If you do, I reserve the right to refuse the sale. Further, you certify that you are the one making the donation and receiving the Monero.
- ABOUT ME: I'm an administrator of Shire Crypto, the Shire Free Church's outreach project dedicated to spreading Monero in furtherance of our mission to foster peace. We are offering you the Church's Monero and we respect your privacy. You are making a church donation and receiving a premium - Monero - in return. All USD and XMR earned is re-invested in the church's mission. Thanks for being part of it! See my user profile for more information about our mission.
RAW Paste Data