- (gdb) run
- Starting program: /opt/ros/fuerte/stacks/visualization/rviz/bin/rviz
- [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
- Using host libthread_db library "/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
- [New Thread 0xb7d24b40 (LWP 6169)]
- [New Thread 0xb73ffb40 (LWP 6170)]
- [New Thread 0xb69ffb40 (LWP 6171)]
- [ INFO] [1337941681.367959654]: rviz revision number 1.8.11
- [ INFO] [1337941681.368324295]: compiled against OGRE version 1.7.3 (Cthugha)
- [New Thread 0xb5fffb40 (LWP 6172)]
- [New Thread 0xb57feb40 (LWP 6173)]
- [New Thread 0xb4ffdb40 (LWP 6174)]
- [New Thread 0xb47fcb40 (LWP 6175)]
- [New Thread 0xb3ffbb40 (LWP 6176)]
- Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- 0x019df739 in QMetaObject::indexOfSignal (this=0x1ad3d34, signal=0x27db89 "changed()") at /var/tmp/qt-x11-src-4.5.3/src/corelib/kernel/qmetaobject.cpp:587
- 587 /var/tmp/qt-x11-src-4.5.3/src/corelib/kernel/qmetaobject.cpp: No such file or directory.
a guest May 25th, 2012 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data