Tips for Circumventing Modern Online Censorship Methods
ANonAction Sep 10th, 2018 246 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Tips for Circumventing Modern Online Censorship Methods
- Expanding Perimeters of Censorship Algorithms
- The ultimate tactical philosophy to use as your guiding star when combating censorship is to force them to expand the defining parameters within the censoring algorithms so as to start seeing large swaths of unrelated, unoffensive Normie content being caught up with all the various means we use to currently bypass them. That level of censorship will be untenable at a business level. Just as zebras blend in with the crowd, so must we weave our language into that of the Normies in order to best avoid algorithmic censorship. An example of this would be recent Chinese censorship of Winnie the Pooh after comparisons between Pooh and President Xi went viral.
- L337 Speak / Alternative Spellings / Intentional Misspelling / Deceptive Spellings
- A Must Read - https://www.wikihow.com/Read-and-Write-in-1337
- LEET (1337) is a written language or cipher used in online gaming, e-mails, text messaging, tweeting, and other electronic communication. The root of the term "leet" is the word "elite"--translated as 31337--and 1337 was initially developed as an exclusionary language: a way to encode text so that messages could only be read by the initiated. The defining characteristic of 1337 is substitution of symbols and numbers for letters (for example, in the term "1337," 1=L, 3=E and 7=T), but the language has also developed to include intentional misspellings, phonetic spelling, and new words. If you want to familiarize yourself with 1337, or if you're just curious about it, this article will explain the basics of how to read and write in this ever-changing language.
- Foreign Language Letters & Words
- As with L337 Speak, there are already numerous foreign languages that have their own unique alphabet with letters that largely look like ours. In order to have a censorship algorithm, you have to program the parameters, and do so in such a way as not to censor content you're not intending to target, lest you generate outrage amongst the Normies. So, when "Islam" is used as a "Hot" word to pick out which pieces of binary to target, did they also program into the algorithm filter to look out for "Islam", or "Islam", or "Islam", or any of the other possible combinations? In this case, you'll want to envision the word as a scrolling character padlock, but in reverse. Their job is to program in every combination to block the access of your speech. Yours is to keep shuffling the characters till you find a combo they haven't thought of yet.
- Likely Not.
- You can find keyboard apps with these characters or the manual work-around, C&P a full list of extra-English characters to a notepad app, create your word word, C&P to any text input that triggers predictive spelling, program your custom word into your personal library. A few uses will give it priority in program.
- George Carlin's Rule of Adding Syllables
- George Carlin has a popular bit he did on euphemisms, political correctness, increasingly adopting terminology designed to dehumanize and sterilize language through increasing syllables. Often to the point of inanity. It's time we begin using that against them.
- I would encourage everyone to digest his analysis and apply its wisdom & lessons to outsmart censorship algorithms designed by people who think stringing long words together qualifies as a substantive argument.
- Altering Terminology / Thesaurus & Dictionary / Couching Your Language
- Keeping in mind the above, a thesaurus and dictionary will provide constant work-arounds for the censors. Another aspect is in altering the terminology we use, in order to;
- 1. Reclaim ground previously lost by allowing our opposition to define and determine the terminology we use to discuss controversial topics. Any normal person who uses "cisgender" in anything other than an analysis or satire, is an example of this.
- 2. Bypass "Hot Words" by using terminology they haven't taken into account yet, including Normie terminology. If we can't talk about "Islam", maybe we can talk about "Mohamedanism", or the "Cult of Mohamed".
- Use it & Lose it Rule for Banned Memes
- So, we find our memes being censored as well. Now, I have noticed that posts that are deleted after being reported, but before being adjudicated, do not result in a Zucking. When engaging those whom we think likely to report us, posting a highly offensive meme is risky business, unless you delete in within 5 minutes of posting, after you intended target has seen it, after its done its job, but before you can have it used against you.
- Hotwords/Notwords - Filtered into Silence
- I think its pretty clear that there are certain "Hotwords" that trigger especially capricious interpretations of their Codes of Conduct. Thusly, it would be only logical to presume that they have "Notwords" that trigger a more lax interpretation of the Code of Conduct, in order to prevent their Leftist Lapdogs from being caught up the same filters that catch us.
- Foreign Language Translation Catapult Teams
- Based Pepe Le Pew is looking for help fighting the globalists from First Amendment protected Based 'Mericans. The two team up, combine their efforts to develop effective memetics in French, with the American being the one doing the posting. Being unable to prosecute us Americans will inspire many tears of impotent rage amoungst the EU authoritarians, whilst red pilling Euros. This will better translate the successes we had with Brexit and Trump to non-English societies.
- Sanitizing & Colorizing Language
- Remember that Bill Nye Junk Stuff video, it starts off with the DJ giving a shout out to all the fellow bipeds who identify as yada yada. We know "Rape" is a definite 'Hotword'. I've been Zucked for 3 word posts with that being the only possible 'Hotword', has to do with the rape epidemic thanks to the Mohamedan invaders. "Bipeds who identify", instead of "People" is an example of breaking down communication and concepts to their most basic building blocks. That tactic can be used to sanitize language and communication. To sterilize it, as well.
- But it can also be used to enrich communication while sanitizing it from specific 'Hotwords'. They want to stop us using such triggering words and terms to avoid triggering the emotions that come from those words and the ideas they convey. Bad idea. Because the counter to that is abandoning those terms and using colorful, vivid, descriptive terminology to paint graphic pictures of these evil deeds they don't want spoken of. We must paint a picture with words. Thesaurus tool multiplied by foreign characters tactic feeds into the Expanding Perimeters Strategy.
- Proactive & Reactive Blocking
- If you sense a particular person is going to be especially 'problematic' or risky, don't be afraid to pro-actively cut them off. Mind your privacy settings, and don't be opposed to reporting those who report you before blocking. That's about the only use I have for the feature.
- Mirroring Platforms
- Re-uploading censored or limited state videos back onto their censorious platform, as well as other free platforms is a key method of resisting censorship.
- Digital Re-Affirmation Of The 1st & 4th Amendments To Apply To All Communications Tech Providers
RAW Paste Data