- Hi all,
- I continued working on Bug 307 this weekend. Sry guys I was busy we deadline of my final year project.
- I have few doubts about the Bug
- I think we can serialize and save this._purpleConversations array ( http://lxr.instantbird.org/instantbird/source/chat/components/src/imConversations.js#353
- ). I tried doing this in unInitConversations (http://lxr.instantbird.org/instantbird/source/chat/components/src/imConversations.js#358
- ) but unInitConversations is not called in case of scenarios like process termination.
- I think we can use this._purpleConversations to restore conversation using addConversation one by one for each element (considering all those accounts that are connected).
- I tried to follow code using dump and when I used dump(this._purpleConversations)
- It shows an array of [xpconnect wrapped (nsISupports, nsIClassInfo, prplIConversation, prplIConvIM)] I am not able to figure out how to access prplIConversation object for an element (e.g. dump object or access attributes). I tried using dot but that gives [xpconnect wrapped prplIConversation]
- Now a questions comes whether we can save only required details since I don't think nsISupports is required to be saved.
- I referred lxr.instantbird.org/instantbird/source/chat/components/public/prplIConversation.idl
- and It seems to have lots of conversation related details.Similarly for prplIConvIM.
RAW Paste Data Copied