a guest May 16th, 2018 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- main@home:~$ sudo apt-get install tor tor-geoipdb
- [sudo] password for main:
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- tor : Depends: libevent-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.16-stable) but 2.0.12-stable-1 is to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
RAW Paste Data